Crosbie House Society
Crosbie House Crosbie House is a private 28-day residential program for treatment of drug, alcohol and gambling addictions. Men and women are treated with respect and understanding by experienced and dedicated staff in a serene setting. Attention to food, comfort and your personal needs allow you to focus on healing. Complementing the residential component are programs for families, employers and those in active recovery.
You're worth the best
- Effective: 3 out of 4 clients are abstinent one year after treatment.
- 99% Client satisfaction
- 27 years experience helping men and women rebuild their lives
- International accreditation by CARF (Commission on the accreditation of rehabilitation facilities)
- Crosbie is not distracted in a quest for profits or government subsidies.
- At Crosbie "The client and the treatment of the addiction can always come first"
The end of a nightmare
- Respect, compassion and understanding from experienced addiction professionals with personal insight into the disease of addiction.
- Group seminars, videos and discussion
- Individual counseling
- Medical consultation & seminars by our Board physicians
- On-site recovery meetings
- Services of spiritual advisor (Your choice)
- Acupuncture (Your choice)
A refuge from the chaos
- A relaxed and comfortable environment in a private and contemporary setting
- Great food in abundant quantities
- Central air and heat exchange system
- Cable, internet and telephone access
- Walking Trails, exercise equipment with golf and swimming nearby
- Walking distance to shopping area
- Street: 113 Cornwallis Ave
- Postcode: B4N 3M9
- City: New Minas
- Province: Nova Scotia
- Telephone: 866-681-0613
- Fax: 902-681-0525